Search for missing relatives
- Search for your relatives on social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.). When doing so, try spelling your relatives' names in various ways.
- Seek out shared contacts, as they may be able to get in touch with missing family members.
- Try to re-establish contact with your family's local community in your country of origin, as they may know where your relatives are.
- Look up family members on 'Trace the Face'. This is an International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) website where individuals who are searching for family members can leave a picture of their missing relatives and a phone number. If you want any relatives' photos and details to appear on this site, you will need to make an appointment with us.
- Do not give up after your first attempt. Keep checking social media and Trace the Face at least once a month to see whether there have been any developments, as new cases and messages come in every day.
How can we help you?
We offer a free family tracing service for you to re-establish contact with your relatives. To register, just follow these simple steps:
- Contact us to make an appointment.
- Come to our offices at the arranged time.
- Provide us with the required information and sign the relevant forms.
Make an appointment