To be Confirmed.
Red Cross Building - Hamme.
With last year missing out due to COVID, the 9th edition of the Trio Competition.
At this international event pipebands from Belgium, the Netherlands and elsewhere, will compete in groups of 3 pipers.
Each trio is judged by a professional jury.
- Every competing trio consists of exactly 3 pipers.
- A trio is allowed to play in its band's Grade, one Grade up and in Open Grade.
- Maximum 3 trios from a single band in a grade.
- A band's registered PM may play multiple times with his own band in the same grade.
- A per standing RSPBA rules: a PM of a Gr5 or Gr4 may play as piper with one other band in a higher grade.
- Trio's with a piper (exept PM) who is active (even outside this competition) in a higher graded band, will be disqualified.
- Total number of trios is capped at 39. Entries taken on First-come First-served basis.
- 10 Euro entry fee per trio.
- There are only 2 tuning rooms available, so "be prepared”!
- Final tuning is allowed on stage, but limited to a maximum of 3 minutes.
- Grade 5: 4 to 6 parts of March
- Grade 4: 8 to 9 parts of March
- Grade 4 MSR: March, Strathspey & Reel. Min 4 parts each. According to RSPA rules.
- Grade 3: Medley
- Grade 2: Medley
- Grade 1: Medley
- Open Grade: March, Strathspey & Reel. Min 4 parts each.