Rory Grossart ( Inveraray & District PB - World Champions 2017 )
Red Cross Building - Hamme.
For the 6th year in a row Flanders Red Cross Pipe Band will host the Trio Competition.
At this international event pipebands from Belgium, the Netherlands and elsewhere, will compete in groups of 3 pipers.
Each trio is judged by a professional jury.
- Every competing trio consists of exactly 3 pipers.
- A trio is allowed to play in its band's Grade, one Grade up and in Open Grade.
- Maximum 3 trios from a single band in a grade
- Total number of trios is capped at 33. Entries taken on First-come First-served basis.
- Free entry.
- There are only 2 tuning rooms available, so "be prepared”!
- Final tuning is allowed on stage, but limited to a maximum of 3 minutes.
- Grade 5: 4 to 6 parts of March
- Grade 4: 8 to 9 parts of March
- Grade 4 MSR: March, Strathspey & Reel. Min 4 parts each. According to RSPA rules.
- Grade 3: Medley
- Grade 2: Medley
- Grade 1: Medley
- Open Grade: March, Strathspey & Reel. Min 4 parts each.
Sorry. We already reached the cap of 33 trio's.